Senior keeper – Peak Wildlife Park
· Working with a diverse range of animals, covering all areas of animal husbandry.
· Engaging with members of the public and carrying out one-to-one animal experiences.
· Delivering talks and presentations.
· Record Keeping.
· Assisting with the training and development of staff.
· Routine maintenance and cleaning of animal enclosures.
· Assisting with the preparation of approved diets and carrying out the correct feeding procedures
· Ensuring that safety and emergency procedures are followed at all times
Key Skills & Requirements:
· 2 year’s experience working as an animal keeper as part of a zoological collection.
· Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
· Good team worker with excellent communication skills.
· Diploma in the Management of Zoo Animals and Aquaria (DMZAA) or similar qualification.
· Full UK driving license (desirable).
· Gun License (desirable)
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Pay will be dependent on experience and will include other company benefits.
Please apply on-line by sending your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com