1. Website and Copyright
All content on this website, including text, photographs and graphics, are copyright Peak Wildlife Park unless otherwise stated. Content from this website must not be reproduced, modified or replicated in any electronic or print form without our express permission. If you would like to use any images from this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak Wildlife Park strives to make sure all information on this website is correct and accepts no liability or responsibility for errors and omissions on the website. We will sometimes provide links to third party websites; we assume no responsibility for content on these websites.
Use of this site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date on which you first use the site. By accessing, using and/or downloading materials from this site, you agree on your own behalf and on behalf of each entity and person on whose behalf you act to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below. Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this site and therefore should cease using this site immediately.
3.Copyright and Other Intellectual Property
The names, images and logos identifying Peak Wildlife Park, and associated organisations or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Peak Wildlife Park, its associated companies and/or third parties.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times the property of Peak Wildlife Park. In accessing the Peak Wildlife Park site, you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not agree to, permit or assist in any way any third party to commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content without Peak Wildlife Park’s prior written permission.
The use of this site is only for lawful purposes, in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5.Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons relating to www.peakwildlifepark.uk, Peak Wildlife Park and/or any of its associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The information and other materials included on this site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Peak Wildlife Park does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials or the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site (including, without limitation, the information provided through the use of any software). You acknowledge that any reliance on any such statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice. In no event will the park and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages or any damages including, but not limited to, errors or omissions, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from use, loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. These exclusions do not apply to death or personal injury caused by Peak Wildlife Park negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law.
Peak Wildlife Park does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Peak Wildlife Park does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of any material. Peak Wildlife Park may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time without notice or liability.
6. Peak Wildlife Park Products
All products and services mentioned in this site are subject to availability and are available at the sole discretion of Peak Wildlife Park. Furthermore, all references to Peak Wildlife Park products and services are intended to apply only in the United Kingdom.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Peak Wildlife Park from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Peak Wildlife Park makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United Kingdom and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from a location outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- A CHILD is a person aged from 2 to 16 years (inclusive).
- An ADULT is a person aged from 17 to 64 years (inclusive).
- A CONCESSION is a Disabled person, carer, senior or student.
- A STUDENT is an ADULT or SENIOR holding a valid and current photographic identity showing they are a student.
- A SENIOR is a person aged 65 years and over with accompanying supporting evidence
- An INFANT is a child under the age of 2, these are admitted free of charge in the park.
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Tickets are valid only up until their 'Valid to' date visible on the bottom of the voucher; tickets that have expired will not be accepted.
10. Annual Passes (Peak Passes)
- Annual passes ('Peak Pass') are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. A valid Annual Pass ('Peak Pass') must be presented on entry to allow admission to the park. Should you loose your Annual pass there will be a charge of £1.00 for a new one to be printed.
- Admission will not be granted under any circumstances without the production of a valid Annual Pass card. If you do not have your card with you on the day of admission, the current full admission charge must be paid which is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Children under the age of 2 are free to enter Peak Wildlife Park with an Annual Pass holder or a full-paying Adult. From the age of the 2, children will require their own paid Season Pass.
- Annual Passes run from the date of purchase and run for a full 12 months from the date of purchase.
- An Annual pass may not be valid for entry on certain special events in the zoo calendar and this will be advertised as such. There will be an additional fee payable for member entry to such events.
- An adult must accompany children 15 years old or younger.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or cancel an Annual Pass without refund. In particular if the card holder, or anyone accessing our facilities by virtue of a Season Pass, behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff, contractors or the animal collection, or breaches the terms and conditions relating to access to our facilities.
- Membership features may be subject to changes at any time. No refunds can be made.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to change opening and closing times of the zoos without prior notice. Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to close or remove some exhibits or areas within the zoos partly, entirely or at certain times of the year for various reasons including, but not limited to, special events and refurbishment.
- Annual Passes purchased as E tickets or as Vouchers must be activated by visiting the park within four months of your purchase date. Should your voucher or E ticket fail to be activated by the end of this period, the Annual Pass will be activated automatically, giving you unlimited visits for a year from the activation date.
11. Animal Experiences
- Peak Wildlife Park's animal experience are available on a first come first serve basis. These are bookable over the phone and require full-payment at the time of booking.
- Once the Animal Experience(s) has been booked these are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled unless due to extreme circumstances.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the zoo should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- If an individual taking part in an animal experience is under the age of sixteen, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to reschedule any of the booked dates for the Animal Experiences. Peak Wildlife Park will give as much notice as possible; however this cannot always be guaranteed. Peak Wildlife Park cannot cover travel, accommodation or any other associated costs if the scheduled date is cancelled.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the booked Animal Experience at any given time due to animal welfare or health issues, or due to changes in the animal collection. Peak Wildlife Park will ensure to the best of its ability to provide