Website and Copyright
All content on this website, including text, photographs and graphics, are copyright Peak Wildlife Park unless otherwise stated. Content from this website must not be reproduced, modified or replicated in any electronic or print form without our express permission. If you would like to use any images from this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak Wildlife Park strives to make sure all information on this website is correct and accepts no liability or responsibility for errors and omissions on the website. We will sometimes provide links to third party websites; we assume no responsibility for content on these websites.
- A CHILD is a person aged from 2 to 16 years (inclusive).
- An ADULT is a person aged from 17 to 64 years (inclusive).
- A CONCESSION is a Disabled person, carer, senior or student.
- A STUDENT is an ADULT or SENIOR holding a valid and current photographic identity showing they are a student.
- A SENIOR is a person aged 65 years and over with accompanying supporting evidence
- An INFANT is a child under the age of 2, these are admitted free of charge in the park.
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Tickets are valid only up until their 'Valid to' date visible on the bottom of the voucher; tickets that have expired will not be accepted.
Season Passes (Peak Passes)
- Season passes ('Peak Pass') are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. A valid Season Pass ('Peak Pass') must be presented on entry to allow admission to the park. Should you loose your season pass there will be a charge of £0.75 for a new one to be printed.
- Admission will not be granted under any circumstances without the production of a valid Season Pass card. If you do not have your card with you on the day of admission, the current full admission charge must be paid which is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Children under the age of 2 are free to enter Peak Wildlife Park with a Season Pass holder or a full-paying Adult. From the age of the 2, children will require their own paid Season Pass.
- Season Passes run from the 1st of January of the current year until the year end of the same year i.e. the 31st of December.
- A membership pass may not be valid for entry on certain special events in the zoo calendar and this will be advertised as such. There will be an additional fee payable for member entry to such events.
- An adult must accompany children 15 years old or younger.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or cancel a Season Pass without refund. In particular if the card holder, or anyone accessing our facilities by virtue of a Season Pass, behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff, contractors or the animal collection, or breaches the terms and conditions relating to access to our facilities.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to change opening and closing times of the zoos without prior notice. Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to close or remove some exhibits or areas within the zoos partly, entirely or at certain times of the year for various reasons including, but not limited to, special events and refurbishment.
- Peak Wildlife Park's animal experience are available on a first come first serve basis. These are bookable over the phone and require full-payment at the time of booking.
- Once the Animal Experience(s) has been booked these are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled unless due to extreme circumstances.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the zoo should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to reschedule any of the booked dates for the Animal Experiences. Peak Wildlife Park will give as much notice as possible; however this cannot always be guaranteed. Peak Wildlife Park cannot cover travel, accommodation or any other associated costs if the scheduled date is cancelled.
- Peak Wildlife Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the booked Animal Experience at any given time due to animal welfare or health issues, or due to changes in the animal collection. Peak Wildlife Park will ensure to the best of its ability to provide