Be a Keeper
Be a Keeper
One to one with one of the parks most experienced keepers
Peak Wildlife Park keepers are so good, so knowledgeable, people say they should be bottled! Work alongside them, behind the scenes feeding and caring for the stars of the Park. Meet the happy bunch and see how PWP works for conservation and sustainability.
Our BRAND NEW 3 HOUR keeper experience gives you a real look at what it’s like to work with animals; you’ll get a truly diverse and hands on experience, meeting all the animals we keep here at the park!
- Three uninterrupted hours with our amazing animals
- You’ll be one to one with one of the parks most experienced keepers – so ask them any questions you may have!
- Peak Wildlife Park T-Shirt to wear throughout the experience and take home with you as a souvenir.
- Animal Keeper Certificate
- Free entry to the park
- An experience you’ll never forget
To receive a physical voucher for the experience in the post please put '1' in the Gift Option. A charge of £3.99 for postage and handling will apply at checkout.
To find out more please call 01538 308 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org